Monday, September 30, 2013

Upcoming Tour and New Fender Bass


Here's a teaser video for the new Fender Dimension Bass, I show up around 2:30 in.  I'm really happy to be helping Fender get the word out about this new bass style, it's somewhere between their classic Jazz and Precision models, and like all Fender basses it sounds killer with a band!
I'm also very excited to hit the road in a few weeks with 3 Inches of Blood!  I got connected to them through Gene Hoglan's manager and I really love their music, total old-school thrash with great songs.  It's gonna be a really fun tour, plus we'll be opening for thrash metal legends Death Angel, and sharing the stage with Battlecross, Diamond Plate, and Revocation.  We'll be all over North America in Oct-Nov so come on out to a show, dates are below!
Also, Gryphon Labs will be making our triumphant return to the Baked Potato on November 27th, come out and celebrate Thanksgiving Eve with us!
I've also been working on an upcoming album by a true guitar legend, but I can't say too much about that just yet...

No comments: