Tuesday, April 30, 2013

5/15 Gryphon Labs at the Baked Potato

Mikey Oliveri is one of my favorite people on the planet.  If you've seen Gryphon Labs anywhere in the LA area chances are you've seen him rocking out to our tunes in his motorized wheelchair.  He's such a huge music fan, and such an inspiration to myself and so many other musicians in this town, and I figured it was time to give him something back. 
So, Gryphon Labs will be playing the Baked Potato once again, and this time all proceeds from the gig will be going to Mike!  We'll have special guests like Scheila Gonzalez and more, so come on out and support an awesome dude!
Other than preparing for this gig I've been really busy teaching lessons and doing more recording sessions here in my home studio.  I really love both teaching and recording, if you're interested in either of those check out the LESSONS and SESSIONS pages of my brand new website! 

No comments: