Monday, May 29, 2006

11 Shows and My 27th B-Day

So, my 27th birthday was spent on the bus from Budapest to Zurich, another super long trip, and I couldn't imagine a better place to be or better people to be with on my b-day. Everybody on this tour, band and crew alike, have all become close personal friends of mine, and we're having so much fun touring through Europe together.

Just yesterday (was that just yesterday?) myself, Jamie Kime, Aaron Arntz, Billy Hulting, and Scheila Gonzalez all went adventuring through the beautiful city of Rome. We got to see the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, and a lot more. Then we played in the open air Olympic tennis stadium on a gorgeous night, how much better can it get?

It makes me a little sad to think that this tour is already almost halfway over, but I also can't wait to play for some American audiences, I really think we're gonna blow people's faces off. In a good way.

No comments: