Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Other People's Music


After several fun and well-attended Gryphon Labs shows, I'm headed back to the Baked Potato this weekend to play with two other amazing bands. First, this Friday February 26th I'll be back with Cosmosquad, with Jeff Kollman on guitar and Glen Sobel (filling in for Shane Gaalaas) on drums. Last time I played with Jeff I had a blast, and I've played with Glen in lots of different situations and he always sounds great, including on the album version of "Driven To Drink" by Gryphon Labs.
Then, Saturday Feb 27th I'll be playing with VOLTO! again. Danny Carey was sick last time I played with these guys (and Glen filled in for him, too) so I'm really excited to play with all of them again, especially Danny.
So, come check out my double header at the Potato this weekend! Also, get your tickets to see Dweezil Zappa Plays Zappa open for the legendary Jeff Beck on April 17th...

No comments: