Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Gryphon Labs Video!



Here's a promo video edited together from several different shows. The audio is from a live version of Driven to Drink, and the video does a pretty good job of showing what Gryphon Labs is like live. Of course it's not as good as seeing us in person, so come on out to a show! Check GryphonLabs.org for show dates, our next one is Friday January 22nd at Paladino's in Tarzana, CA.
In the meantime, I'm back on the road with Zappa Plays Zappa, playing another batch of new songs (well, new for us). One of the new ones on the set list is Ms. Pinky, on which I sing "lead" (along with Ben) for the first time in my career! Check the ZPZ tourdates and see if we're coming to your town, this month or in January...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pete. Awesome stuff! I'm currently studying at the musicians institute under Jamie Kime and he told me you were from Larchmont, which it turns out is where I'm from. Anyway I haven't had a chance yet to check you guys out at the Baked Potato, but hopefully you guys will be there some time this spring. If not maybe I'll recognize you at Nicky's pizza if your in town at some point!

konaono said...

Great Show at the McDonald Theater. I have been a fan of Jeff Beck's since the Yardbirds...I also had the opportunity to hang out with Steve Kindler and his family on Maui. Steve is the violin and guitarist featured on Wired and from John Mclaughlin's Mahavisnu Orchestra...anyway the gift at shows end was featured on the Yoko Ono Tour this year via Sean Lennon and is always availible...Peace